yes

K, I pressed enter and it went ahead and posted this. That's lame of you, blogger. Anyways, I'm going to be trying to redo my blog so I'm more.. Motivated to look at it. I just don't like the banner at the top of the page.

What this post is really about is what colors do you think would work well? I'm thinking either:
Black and white
Light blue and white

As you can tell, I have lots of options. [/sarcasm]

halp

5 comments:

  1. Ooh, black and white would be cool...and you could occasionally add other colors too, really bright ones...like yellow or red. Just a thought.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. As you can tell, I have lots of opinions. [/ohwaitIdidntsayanythingandthatmeansIhavenoopinionsandthatImacompleteloserandlierandamdoomedtofalldownaverysmallravinewithinthenextfewdays]

    ReplyDelete
  4. <above comment is identical to the previous removed comment.

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me happy!! woo

GraceSamuelCalebMattHaleyKaley/ Emily