post


mkay so yeR

BHHAHA

5 comments:

  1. Is that your Level 56 Fishhead Monster Demon Controller + 32 Powered Oven Mitts O' Terror?

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds like WoW, so no. 20 is the max level you can get in Guild Wars, and it's a Chinese Lion Mask from the Shing Jea Monestary you got at the Chinese New Year celebration. The gloves are received after you give 250 Destroyer Cores to the man in the Central Transfer Chamber, along with 10,000 gold pieces. The armor I bought in Kaineng Center and dyed dark blue. I took this in the guild Josiah and I recently joined. so thar, explination gud enuf??

    ReplyDelete
  3. .......how many hours did that take?

    He still looks like a fish with oven mitts.

    But we can call him a parana. Makes him seems slightly more threatening.

    ReplyDelete
  4. 687 hours and 48 minutes on that character. 1,891 hours, 3 minutes on all my characters.

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me happy!! woo

GraceSamuelCalebMattHaleyKaley/ Emily