POEM WAR 1

THIS POEM IS ABOUT warfare, daisies, mermaids, cookies, or younger siblings.

Warfare, a terrible thing.
It kills people and stuff:
But people like going on a fling
Like killing people and stuff!
Warfare, a wonderful thing.
People get stuff to write about:
History books and kings
And eating raw trout!
Warfare, a poem in itself.
People dying!
People shooting!
People crying!
People looting!
People lying!
People hooting!

Daisies being crushed is terrible.
Daises are wonderful? Why do it?
Daises are amazing, you're horrible!
I can't believe you're Brad Pitt!
You're terrible!
Git outta here! GIT!

Mermaids are popular choices
In many disney movies:
They taste like chicken pieces
But they ain't groovies.
They're just fish, to be frank
With human traits, nothing more.
Living in a fish tank.
I just kinda hate how ancient lore
Tells how mer-

COOKIES?!
COOKIES!!
COOKIES!?

I was eatin' some cookies, yo
But man, I gotta tell yo
My stupid younger sibling came up to me
Said: "yo bizzile hizzle I want that cookie, yo.
Then he like, stole my cookie!!!
So I went and bizzle hizzle'd his facebook, yo.
It now says it's complicated between him
And Taylor Swift. I P0WNED THAT NOOB.
über owned, man.
HIZZLE BIZZLE MAN, YO.
I got the HIZZLE, YO.
BIZZLE HIZZLE YO.
I forget, what does that mean?
yo yo yo yo yo
This all comes together with one subject:
WARFARE.

All what you've heard
Shows different types bird
Of rhymes of different gird
Cultures and meters absurd
Now you must copy my stirred
Poem of different meters hurled

good luck man

THIS POEM IS WORTH 30 MILLION POINTS

5 comments:

  1. First of all, you exceeded the point limit, and are therefore banned from play for 1 week. Second of all, the beta version of Project Q hasn't even been released yet. And so you are banned from play for 3 weeks. After the Beta is released. Thirdly, you haven't payed your entry fee, and are hereby banned for 10 weeks from gameplay, after the Beta is released.

    ~Project Q SuperMod~

    ReplyDelete
  2. ur a noob. u r banned fo lief.

    IP BANNED HA

    ~Project Q ÜBERSÜPER HERO~

    ReplyDelete
  3. I suppose I should be used to your blog posts by now, yet they never fail to surprise me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm guessing by the 'yo yo yo's, this was made for your iMac to narrate.

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me happy!! woo

GraceSamuelCalebMattHaleyKaley/ Emily