Artnology
So...is that an ipod touch AND a computer? lol
Free printerFree iPod TouchExpensive iMacExpensive Applecare
Ohh...you get a free touch? Lucky...
If you mean lucky as in "Buy a Mac and get a free iPod" I guess it is.
lolness.
*happy face*Have fun with it!
lol That is what I meant. lol Well, in more ways than one I guess...you're lucky to have an ipod touch, period. lol
Comments make me happy!! woo
Grace ⁄ Samuel ⁄ Caleb ⁄ Matt ⁄ Haley ⁄ Kaley/ Emily
So...is that an ipod touch AND a computer? lol
ReplyDeleteFree printer
ReplyDeleteFree iPod Touch
Expensive iMac
Expensive Applecare
Ohh...you get a free touch? Lucky...
ReplyDeleteIf you mean lucky as in "Buy a Mac and get a free iPod" I guess it is.
ReplyDeletelolness.
ReplyDelete*happy face*
ReplyDeleteHave fun with it!
lol That is what I meant. lol Well, in more ways than one I guess...you're lucky to have an ipod touch, period. lol
ReplyDelete