Copics

Copics are super nice markers. They're like the Apple of markers. (Just their product - They probably have no customer service.) Since they're so nice, they have to be just a great product. Right?

They would if a 72 marker set wasn't $428. Right now I'm slowly getting them at our local Hobby Lobby. I'd like to order them because they aren't boxed - you're allowed to just take one off the shelf and use it.. Which isn't ideal. Just might be my opinion.

While we're on the subject of art supplies, PrismaColors are the best color pencils for my use. They feel really nice. I usually use a mechanical pencil for sketching and then just go back over it harder when I'm done. I probably should start inking but I really don't have a steady hand for that. That's why I have to use the pen tool in photoshop.

btw, if you're reading this Josiah, I'll ask my dad tomorrow about Houston. I think he's asleep right now.

5 comments:

  1. Hokie peters!! $428 for *markers*!?!? That's a bit outrageous, if you ask me. I'll stick to crayola. *laughs*

    I don't ever color my pictures...I just sketch them with a 4H pencil and fill in later, with the softer ones. I can't think of the brand though but they're super :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. They're alchohaulic markers. It's like watercoloring with markers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oooh...sweet :D I have water color pencils but haven't figured out how they work yet. lol We lost the instructions. :O

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll stick with Sharpies, thanks though.

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me happy!! woo

GraceSamuelCalebMattHaleyKaley/ Emily