The Chronicles of Adventures - 2

The Adventures of Winnie the Pooh and Friends: Chapter 2 - The Adventure of Winnie the Pooh and his Friends
By Joseph Sapp, AD 2009
Note: Requested continuation of here.

(For full effect, read aloud)

Also, I’ll say it again, for full effect, it should be read aloud.



Sam was sitting
Grace was knitting
Joey was lisping
.. Breanne was watching American Idol

ALAS, ALACK!
Said poor Sir Aflac
Why must I rhymn
When I have but a dime?
Then came along
Gallant Sir Lagan!
He said to this poor duck
I HATE YOU

The poor duck, crying
Was displeased, to say the least
For sitting upon the park bench
Was Susan Boyle!
She sang and sang
and sang and sang
and sang and sang
Until everyone left.

Then, Zack's friend's mother's husband's cousin's twice-removed brother-in-law
Said "Pass the cole-slaw!"
Then Zack's friend's mother
Say please and pardon,
Thank you and goodnight,
Excuse me, bless you,
And never sneeze.
At this, Zack was outraged:
"Who are you to tell me
When to say my thank you's"?!

Bertie is obese.

One night, there was a webex party
Everyone came, even Gallant Sir Lagan!
This party was very hearty.
The one man
Who led it all
Turned out to be Spencer.
Who looked very odd.

Then along came Bre
"IDK MY BFF JILL,
I'M OFF TO WATCH AMERICAN IDOL."
Sam, crying and weeping
Went to Caleb H., for some consoling.
Who sang to him forever and ever
Just like Susan Boyle

.. Except he didn't look like her

Thus ends the exciting tale of The Adventures of Winnie the Pooh and Friends: Chapter 2 - The Adventure of Winnie the Pooh and his Friends, for he will always be in our hearts, just like Steve Irwin, Miley Cyrus, Mr. Rogers, and Leonardo DaVinci. Let us sing now, in remembrance of these great men.

OO OO OO A-waaah
OO OO OO A-waaah
OO OO OO A-waaah

LA LA LA

OO OO OO A-waaah
OO OO OO A-waaah
OO OO OO A-waaah

LA LA LA

O-o-owah-owah

O-o-owah-owah-ah-oh

O-o-owah-owah

O-o-owah-owah-ah-oh

Never forget, Caleb Lagan is a punk.

AND BREANNE BLOCKED ME ON GMAIL CHAT.

LOL.

If you read this, you MUST comment, for it is required.

LOL.

Note: The song was the chorus from Caramelldansen.

7 comments:

  1. since it is required I wont comment

    ReplyDelete
  2. I laughed long and hard. =D

    ReplyDelete
  3. ya know...heh...I blocked you because I got in trouble when my mom saw the chat window keep popping up when I was supposed to be doing my writing assignment. She thought I was chatting. So..yeah. I would rather not get in trouble. Just so ya know :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know that, but it's still hilarious.

    ReplyDelete
  5. hahaha... Bad Joey. BAD CHILD!!!! *says in a Scott Eishelman sort of voice* :|

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me happy!! woo

GraceSamuelCalebMattHaleyKaley/ Emily